Lilypie Maternity tickers

The Jordan Baby is Growing

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fascinating

Well I found it intriguing how the creation of a baby happens. Not in the sense of sex, so everyone reading this get your mind out of the gutter. I mean, sex is fascinating too, but I am talking about something different. I mean looking at the pics from the sonogram and seeing the little peanut sized image makes your mind go crazy when you know that will someday be a full grown human being. It has a heart that beats and looks the size of a pen tip. This child is being woven together in my wife's womb and will be my responsibility to take care of. Listening to all of the things the doctor says and how this little fingernail sized fetus will grow and grow, I guess you can say it is all just, well, FASCINATING...

No comments:

Post a Comment