Saturday, April 17, 2010
Approx Ten Weeks
Last night Reggie and I went to the Studio Movie Grill for our Friday night date. I tried on almost a dozen outfits trying to find something cute and comfortable to wear. I must admit that my skinny jeans that I just received for Valentines Day in February are way too tight. Also, my tops are now too tight. To sum it all up, this baby is growing! It is so amazing to see how my body changes from week to week. There are some of my clothing that I must put away. For some reason, I was thinking that I would be able to wear them a little longer. However, if my clothing are really fitted when they are purchased of course gaining a mere five pounds will make them too tight : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment