Lilypie Maternity tickers

The Jordan Baby is Growing

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Tamara's Weirdness & What our Baby Looks Like!!!!

I have a problem with getting sick when seeing loose hair that has shed from my head. Yes, I know this is weird! And I cannot explain it. Well last night, I saw hair and it made me sick so you know what happened(vomit). Sadly, the same thing happened this morning. While brushing my teeth I spotted hair and got sick again. Uhghh! This is gross! Anyway, Regg and I are concerned because this can't be healthy for the baby! I don't know what to do. I will consult with my doctor.

On a more positive note: I have been browsing the net looking at pics of what our baby possibly looks like. I came across this interesting photo and decided to post! Wow! This is awesome! What a blessing to be carrying a child that we will give back to the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment