Lilypie Maternity tickers

The Jordan Baby is Growing

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

I Get to Celebrate Mothers Day this Year First Hand

Yippeeee! This Sunday is Mothers Day and I plan on celebrating. My mama-in-law and the fam have given me my first Mothers Day card and gift. I will have to record this in the baby's book. I am sure that he/she would want to know this when he gets older. lol!

This morning when I came to work one of my sweet friends "Stefanie" gave me a prenatal heart listener. This equipment will allow Reg and I to hear the baby's heartbeat at home. Yahh! Thanks Stef! Now I can get emotional about the heartbeat all the time.

All is well right now. The pregnancy is going great! I am very thankful to have such a great support system in place.I am so grateful to family and friends for being so caring during this time! Myself,Reg,and the baby appreciate you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment