Monday, November 8, 2010
When will She Come!
Ok, Raina Elise Jordan's due date is November 10,2010 but will she come on that day???? I don't know. The doctor does not think so. I have been dilated at a one for almost three weeks now. I am currently off work and doing a lot of resting at home. I must admit that I am at ease when I am laying down in bed because when I am up walking around the pelvic pressure is overwhelming. Also, the back pain is an issue too. I believe that these are signs that the baby is coming soon....but I am ready to dilate beyond a one. Besides all of this, everything is good! We are just waiting for our baby to get here! ALMOST TIME TO BE A MOMMY! yippeee! Regg had an idea to take some crazy pics...so here they are.... He put a balloon in his shirt and told me that he was hurting.LOl..... he is so crzyyyyyyyyyy. Gotta love him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment