Lilypie Maternity tickers

The Jordan Baby is Growing

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

35 weeks and 6 days

I am currently at work counting down the days til I deliver Raina and begin maternity leave! Everything has been going really well. There has been a little swelling in my hands, but not too much in my feet. Thank God that this has been a good pregnancy!!! What a new experience this has been... Carrying a child in my tummy is amazing. The classes that we attended at the hospital were very informative. Can't wait to begin breastfeeding. The lactation consultant has made me obsessed with breastfeeding. It seems to be really beneficial to the baby not to mention cost efficient for the parents. I hear that some parents are spending 200-300dollars per month on formula.
Reggie has be absolutely wonderful during the entire pregnancy. He has been very supportive and already shown signs that he will be a great father. During these last couple of months he has had to help me get dressed on many occasions and of course put on my shoes. Also, I have been addicted to crushed ice during the past few months...and he has be so understanding in going to get my ice. So grateful to the Lord for blessing me with a sweet husband that has been so comforting during my pregnancy. My friends and family have all been really great during my pregnancy as well. TheY are always calling to check on Raina and I. I really appreciate the love and support that I have been shown during my pregnancy. I honestly believe it has contributed to me having a great, stress-free pregnancy. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment